We are seeking experienced and passionate hospitality staff to join our team at the popular Harry’s Deli in the iconic Wirra Wirra Vineyards in McLaren Vale.
This is a highly desirable hospitality position comprising primarily daytime working hours with occasional evening events throughout the year. Casual opportunities of 25+ hours a week are available to promote work-life balance. Solid food and drinks service and barista experience are essential requirements.
Our ideal candidate has:
- An engaging, charismatic personality with charm and energy
- The confidence to supervise and train new and existing young / junior employees
- The ability to foster harmonious relationships with the kitchen team and other departments
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with guests at all levels
- The desire to learn and is seeking a career opportunity
- Sound food and wine knowledge
- Availability to work over 7-day roster, including weekends
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- Full working rights in Australia
- Experience with Lightspeed POS (advantageous)
- Effective time management skills to maintain a high level of productivity
- Adaptability to change and support decisions made, showing flexibility and enthusiasm
- A proactive attitude to self-development
- The passion to be a professional ambassador for the Wirra Wirra and Harry's Deli brands.
Wirra Wirra is an iconic, family-owned wine company that continues to look forward and grow. We take great pride in our culture and inclusive tribe mentality. Aside from a beautiful workplace, our staff enjoy great discounts, a monthly wine allowance, plus regular staff events and social functions.
If this sounds like the position you've been looking for, please address your cover letter to Chef Tom Boden and send, along with your resume via the Wirra Wirra careers website: wirrawirra.bamboohr.com/careers.