We are looking for a friendly, organised and highly detail-oriented person to join our Finance & Administration team.
Someone who is willing to get stuck in to the task at hand, and grow with us in our next chapter.
- Handling day-to-day accounting duties including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable (Payroll excluded)
- Recording transactions such as income and outgoings, and posting them to various accounts
- Processing transactions through various systems (eg. Shopify, Dear Inventory system, training is provided)
- Producing various reports (such as weekly Sales report)
- Reconciling bank statements
- Performing administrative support functions, such as checking and sorting emails, asking for approval of bills, payments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or a related field of study (ideal)
- 1-3 years' of experience working in Accounting (ideal)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Xero software knowledge is ideal
- Excel knowledge is ideal
This full-time permanent role will be based at our head office in McLaren Vale, reporting to the Finance Manager.
If this sounds like something up your alley, please send a Cover Letter along with your Resumé to [email protected]