We are seeking casual cellar door staff to join our team at Lloyd Brothers.
Located in the heart of McLaren Vale, Lloyd Brothers is a family-owned winery and olive grove.
Lloyd Brothers wines and olives are handcrafted to highlight the very best of the fruit grown on our Adelaide Hills and McLaren Vale Estates. The 65 hectare McLaren Vale Estate is home to the cellar door, winery and purpose built barrel hall which plays host to impressive festivals, weddings and events.
The position is ideal for someone looking to work 1 – 3 shifts per week or more and willing to work 4 hours to full day shifts. Someone who has a passion for wine and can provide an exceptional experience for guests.
Our cellar door operates 7 days a week, 11am – 5pm ( closed Christmas day, Boxing day & New Year’s day )
Weekend work will be part of your commitment.
Basic wine knowledge and experience is preferred however full training will be provided for all new staff members.
Current RSA is a must.
- Learning & understanding our wines to be able to conduct informative wine tasting experiences with our guests.
- Signing up new club members
- Availability to work weekends and public holidays
- Ability to work independently and work within a small team
- Learning opening and closing procedures, including cash handling and end of day reports.
- General cleaning, maintaining, and restocking of cellar door
In return we offer;
- Generous employee and family discounts
- Wine education
- Great team environment
- Flexible roster
If you are interested in wine, sales and hospitality we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your resume and cover letter to our Cellar Door manager Tash at [email protected]