Weddings & Events Staff with a passion for customer service.
Applications to join the award-winning team at the iconic Chapel Hill Winery are now open.
Chapel Hill Winery is a leading McLaren Vale winery and function centre with an outstanding reputation for quality and excellence.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic person to join the hospitality / customer service team who is able to assist the Events Manager to coordinate and implement weddings and events at The Retreat at Chapel Hill.
What we’re looking for …
- Experience in Hospitality
- Experience in Wedding and other Events
- A sound understanding of food and beverage operations and the event management industry
- The capacity to work well in a hands-on team environment
- Someone who can be a proactive member of the Chapel Hill team
- The ability to advocate the Chapel Hill culture with team members, contractors and customers.
- The ability to work weekends during wedding season (October – May)
- Some supervisory and people management experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A passion for customer service and excellence
You application should include the following …
- How many years of experience you have in hospitality.
- If you have a current Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate.
- If you have a current Responsible Person Certificate.
- Details of your customer service experience
- Staff management experience.
- If you are you confident enough to manage end of event & customer departures from events.
- Any other skills that you think would be relevant for the role.
Applications to be emailed to – Marianne Fragos (Events Manager) [email protected].