Based in McLaren Vale, the Bec Hardy cellar door is open 7 days/week, from 10am-4pm. The Kitchen at Bec Hardy, is a Two Hat venue set in a converted winemaking shed where a large oak vat still adorns the corner. The combination of rustic barn styling with high quality furnishings and crockery make for an elevated yet relaxed space in which to immerse yourself in a quality McLaren Vale wine and food experience.
Bec Hardy Wines is seeking an organised and motivated individual to join our team as our Front of House Team Leader. If you’re an enthusiastic, positive, and energetic person who loves people and you’re passionate about providing outstanding customer experiences, locally sourced food, and wine, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
The Front of House Team Leader will be responsible for leading the weekend team in food service, wine tastings and front of house operations, ensuring that visitors have a memorable and enjoyable experience.
Employment will be full time, including Friday to Sunday service. The successful candidate will receive above award remuneration, annual leave & a monthly wine allowance.
- Coordinate daily operations of the venue, including opening and closing procedures
- Lead the weekend front-of-house team, providing direction and assistance.
- Conduct wine tastings and lead all front of house procedures.
- Upsell wine club memberships, newsletter sign ups, events and other winery experiences.
- Maintain the cleanliness and presentation of the cellar door and surrounding areas.
- Reporting all weekend activity to our Customer Experience Specialist.
- Answer phones and attend to weekly administration and reservations.
Skills and experience:
- Previous front-of-house and food service experience preferably in a team leader type role.
- Demonstrable evidence of providing outstanding customer experiences.
- Can articulate a passion for people, food and wine.
- A leader who can inspire their team in a fast-paced environment.
- Has a hands-on approach to leading the team and execution of tasks.
The successful candidate will have:
- A positive, can-do attitude
- A current Responsible Service of Alcohol badge
- Australian Permanent Residency
If you think you have what it takes, email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] or apply through Seek.