Australian Tourism Data Warehouse
THE MCLAREN VALE WEBSITE
- All member business listings and event listings on the McLaren Vale website come directly from ATDW. Financial Members of MVGWTA will need to have an ATDW listing to appear on the mclarenvale.info website.
WHAT IS THE AUSTRALIA TOURISM DATA WAREHOUSE (ATDW)?
- The Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) is Australia's national platform for digital tourism information. Launched in 2001 as a joint initiative of Tourism Australia and all Australian State and Territory Government Tourism Organisations, ATDW’s ultimate function is to support the Australian Tourism industry with digital marketing to help extend exposure and attract more business online.
- In 2020 Wine Australia invested in the development of new wine related functionality for ATDW, as part of the Australian Government’s $50 million Export and Regional Support Package. Please click here for an overview of some of the new functionality (*not exhaustive). This new functionality is wine region specific and allows MVGWTA to promote the McLaren Vale wine region.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AN ATDW LISTING?
- MVGWTA Member businesses (wineries, cellar doors, accommodation providers, tour operators etc.) can increase their online exposure by creating a FREE ATDW listing. ATDW stores and then publishes your listing on the mclarenvale.info website and the southaustralia.com website. Updating your ATDW listing saves your time and best of all it is drives clicks direct to your website. Having a listing on ATDW is the gateway to having your business promoted [for FREE] on the updated mclarenvale.info website. Please click here to hear from Malcolm Leask from Hither & Yon speak about the benefits of an ATDW listing.
HOW DO I CREATE A FREE ATDW LISTING?
- Visit https://www.atdw-online.com.au and click on the 'register now' button, select 'tourism operator' and fill in the online form. You will then be able to proceed with creating an ATDW listing for your business. For further details on how to get started please click here.
HOW DO I CREATE A FREE EVENT LISTING WITH ATDW?
- Visit https://www.atdw-online.com.au and login to your account. Click "Add a new Listing" and select Event. Please click here for more information.
ATDW GOOGLE MY BUSINESS FUNCTIONALITY
- ATDW has recently partnered with Google to allow tourism operators to link their Google My Business listing and ATDW profile. The functionality allows automatic updates to GMB listings when making changes to linked ATDW profiles. This functionality also allows operators to view valuable Google generated statistics and insights from their ATDW account. Read more about this functionality here.
ATDW/ SATC SUPPORT & MARKETING HUB
- Find out how to get started, tips and tricks to help optimise your digital marketing efforts, upcoming information sessions in areas near you and hear success stories from South Australian tourism operators via the ATDW Support & Marketing Hub.