The Audit & Risk Committee of McLaren Vale Grape Wine & Tourism Association (MVGWTA) will provide an advisory role and function to the Board in relation to risk, audit and governance function.
The Committee's role includes:
- Assisting the Board in fulfilling its fudiciary and corporate governance responsibilities in relation to financial reporting, application of accounting policies, financial management, internal control, risk management and compliance systems.
- To oversee and make recommendations to enhance communications between the Board, management and the Auditor
- To oversee and monitor accountability processes and quality of internal and external reporting, and make any necessary recommendations to the Board
- To oversee and monitor risk management processes and make any necessary recommendations to the Board
- To oversee the development of appropriate policies and procedures, including Charters and Terms of Reference for all MVGWTA Committees and Working Groups
CONTACT: For any queries regarding the Audit and Risk Committee - please contact MVGWTA.